Here are some sample Nashville Number Charts created with Number Chart Pro. Please keep in mind these examples are scanned images (JPEGs) and the quality is not as high as the output from a Laser or Inkjet printer. Click on the THUMBNAIL to view the full sized sample. Then click BACK on your browser to return.
1. Check out this SAMPLE first (43KB).
2. Here's an example of the NASHVILLE2 font, using chords with a different number in the bass (23KB).
3. Everyone has a different style for creating charts (54KB).
4. Use the graphics features in your word processor to add extra graphics to your chart (70KB).
5. Some musicians like to put boxes around measures. You can do this is with programs like MS Word (15KB).
6. Use NUMBER CHARTS in traditional music scores created by notation programs like Finale and Encore (27KB).
7. Create CHORD (name) CHARTS as opposed to NUMBER CHARTS (24KB).
8. Create large diamonds completely around chords with Word's graphics tools. Note the diamonds appear as dotted in the low resolution JPG but in an actual printout they look great. (35KB).
HOME CHART BASICS ORDER CONTACT
FAQ_TIPS_TRICKS ROB HAINES HOME